This policy applies to our website: www.easy-train-global.com and its data handling capabilities as mentioned below.
Who are we?
This website is owned and operated by Rigg Access Ltd, a business established in 1997 so service the international Rope Access industry. Our Data Controller can be contacted via the following:
Rigg Access Ltd
Old Rectory A
What information do we collect?
We only collect the minimum in order to provide our service. Your full name, email address and telephone number (optional). We collect this via our online forms in the website.
We do not collect any sensitive personal data or any type of payment information. Our service it 100% free for individuals and companies.
How do we use personal information
your details are not stored but are passed on to the training companies who carry out the training you require in the location you select. Companies can then use this data to contact you with pricing and availability for your selection. We may contact you for feedback on the services we provide in order to improve the service.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
- Where it is needed to provide you with our products or services, such as:
- Applying to third party companies for training pricing and availability
- Supplying you with the services this website offers
When do we share personal data?
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
- For management and audit of our business operations including accounting
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
We only share your personal information with the companies who provide the training you selected in the location you choose
Where do we store and process your personal data?
Your data is processed via our secure servers located in a London data centre.
How do we secure your personal data?
- We apply physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data.
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it.
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe.
- We only authorise access to employees who need it to carry out their responsibilities.
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, it is important that you keep your login details and devices protected from unauthorised access.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by companies operating outside the EEA who you select to provide you with training course information. If we do this we ensure that your privacy rights are respected in line with this Policy.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we will hold your personal information based on the following:
your rights under data protection laws
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our services to you
- For as long as we provide services to you, this is normally for the duration of a single enquiry
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from May 2018.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/. You can contact us using the details above.
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use automated decision making or profiling as part of the service
Analytics: Specifically for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising and analytics
- Essential cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Social Media cookies
- Advertising cookies
Please see below for your choices on cookies in the use of advertising.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us.
- We might also use a pixel tag, which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, and the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
If you have any questions about cookies you can go to www.youronlinechoices.com/uk, or to generally find out more about cookies visit this site.
You can contact us here
for any specific enquiries you may have have about this policy.